Tuesday, 9 April 2013

What do you Want?

I've heard it said that if you want to write well then write about something that interests you. Your enthusiasm and passion for the topic will show through in your writing. If you write about something that holds no spark for you then the resulting writing might well be lacklustre.

What do you think about that? Would you agree or disagree? The feeling I get when I'm writing an article on something I like and enjoy certainly flows better that if I'm writing about something that leaves me a little cold. So, to a certain extent, I'd agree. But I also think that professional writers should be able to write about anything and everything, whether they're experienced in it and like it or not.

What do you think?

Happy writing
Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment