Thursday, 10 January 2013

Spread Your Wings

This year I am determined to travel more. I don't mean abroad in particular, but I intend to explore the areas of Shropshire and its neighbouring counties that I've never been to before. It should throw up some interesting article ideas and I'm going to make sure I take my camera and notebook with me.

But before I go, I will be doing some research on the area and what it has to offer so that I can direct my wandering and visits and think about the type of publications I can target my resulting articles better. I'm interested in special events, historical events, places and people too and I'm sure I'll find them in abundance where I will be going. I'm lucky to have access to a lot of interesting and beautiful places close to where I live and I can't wait to get started.

Where will your travels take you and your writing?

Happy wandering and writing
Julie xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I live in southern Spain so my travels take me around Spain with boots, camera and pen/pad. I think my articles on walking/travelling are the most popular ones that I get published in a local magazine. And all thanks to The Writers Bureau and Simon Whaley. For more see my blog or site. Good luck with your writing.

    ReplyDelete