Monday, 29 August 2011

Going, going, gone .....

I'd like to thank all my followers on Article Antics for their support and interest over the year and a bit this blog has been going. But, unfortunately from the 1st September 2011 I will be closing this particular blog down. I will still be blogging at http://jlpwritersquest.blogspot.com so you are very welcome to join me there where I will be blogging about all things writing: articles, short stories, novels and poems, etc.

The reasons for closing this blog down is because I'm finding it increasingly difficult to devote as much time as I'd like to both blogs so one had to give! I also want to concentrate more on my actual writing.

So thank you, once again,

Happy writing

Julie xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh Julie that is a shame, it's this blog that has inspired me to write articles! I know you can keep us up to date with what you are doing though with your other one but I have enjoyed reading this one very much
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed reading this blog, Julie, so am sorry to hear it's closing. But so pleased you'll still be blogging at your other site.

    I can understand your reasons - I have two blogs myself (as well as contributing the odd post to the Minxes' blog) and it is very hard to think of enough ideas and to find the time to keep everything going.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Di,

    It was a difficult decision but I'll still be rambling on about article writing in the other blog! I still want to hear about everyone's experiences, successes and stumbling blocks with their article writing and will endeavour to continue trying to inspire and motivate while giving advice from my own experiences.

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was one of the problems I was having, Suzanne - time. I need to concentrate more on my own writing and wouldn't be able to devote as much time as I'd like to two blogs. So instead of having two mediocre blogs I'm hoping to have just one fabulous one!

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've enjoyed this blog, but as I read your comments you will be still writing about this on your other blog... smiling now. Job well done to you too Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can still blog about articles on your other blog! It is interesting though, isn't it? Writers are expected to blog, and blog regularly, but if we're busy blogging, when do we actually get time to do some proper writing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Diane,

    I'll be carrying on with my other blog so I'll see you there!
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's the thing isn't it, Simon - as writers we are supposed to fit in a bit of writing at some point, lol!

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete