Sunday, 22 May 2011

So How is it Going?

I'm always telling you all about my intrepid adventures in the world of article writing, so I thought it was about time we had a chat about you instead! We're about half way through the year now and it's at this point that I like to take stock of my writing journey and plan where the next six months might take me.
So how is your writing journey going? Have you had as much success as you expected or more? What can you change to take your writing up to the next level? These are all questions I ask myself regularly. Sometimes I don't like the answers but I know that if I am to progress with my writing I need to answer them honestly and so should you.
Two of the things I'm doing to improve is to finish the journalism course I'm on and look at starting a photography course. What are you going to do?
What I'd like is for everyone who wishes to take part to tell us the one thing that has kept them going with their writing. I'm still looking to set up a resource of a list of magazines that take freelance work so let us know if you've come across any of interest.
I'll start the ball rolling with one of my reasons I'm still writing:

1. Being able to meet interesting people and go to interesting places and showcase them through my writing.
Let us know your thoughts.

Happy writing
Julie xx

3 comments:

  1. I want to branch out into tackling other subjects and having the confidence to approach people for interviews. I have a head full of ideas now after starting my journalism course and really want to get out there and experience some more writing opportunities

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the spirit, Di! Go Di!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ma'am.. your blogs are nice and are really inspiring for novice bloggers like me...

    ReplyDelete