Wednesday, 26 January 2011

What helps me to write articles

Have a look over on my other blog http://jlpwritersquest.blogspot.com/  for tips on what I find helpful when writing articles. I'll be posting some tips that I find useful when writing short stories over there soon.

I haven't sent may pitches put recently as I've been in short story mode but I'll be continuing with my Writers' Bureau Journalism course shortly and so I've been looking at new ideas for that and it made me think about the advice I've been given and what I've read that's helped me since I started writing articles. I hope it helps you too.

Let me know if you've had any success with your articles or if you have any tips of your own.

Happy writing

Julie xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi I just found your blog, and I'm new to this blogging business but thought I'd give it a try. I'm also doing a course with the Writer's Bureau but its the creative writing one. Nice to see someone else who is doing the same thing! Managed to have one article published so far! Will keep an eye on your blog think there's some usefull stuff on here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Randon_ness

    Welcome to blogging! I hope you can give me a kick to get th journalism course finished this year! Well done on getting your article published and may there be many more.

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete