Friday, 14 January 2011

Forget Me Not

I had a lovely writing related surprise this morning when Simon Whaley e-mailed me to say he's just seen one of my articles in The New Writer. He'd also got two articles in the same issue. Both of us had forgotten that we'd subbed the articles! How did that happen?! I was perplexed to start with as I was sure all the articles I'd ever subbed to The New Writer had been rejected. Obviously not. So I am one happy writer as it's not only one I'd forgotten about but it's my first article published in 2011 and it's the first article I've had published in The New Writer. Good things come to those who keep trying and waiting.

The article is about getting the most out of your writing group which is quite apt as it's my writing group's meeting tomorrow!

Happy writing

Julie xx

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm getting worried about what might happen at tomorrow's meeting now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely news, a real treat. And success with that course too, this year is going to be great for you. Carole. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole and thank you! Hope all is well with you too.

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best I sit at the back and keep quiet I reckon, Simon!
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete