Wednesday, 18 November 2009

This England/Evergreen/Beautiful Britain guidelines


Here are the guidelines for the above magazines. You might have something that is suitable for you to submit to them. Whatever you submit to them is automatically considered for publication in all three magazines - saves on postage and having to submit three articles to the three editors.

I had a slip from them today saying they are considering an article I sent to them recently. It might still be rejected but at least they didn't send it back, rejected, straight away!

Happy writing

Julie xx

4 comments:

  1. The editor of these magazines is an absolute joy to deal with. Very nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I have the chance to have an article accepted by him then! I like nice editors

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting guidelines for This England, really useful as don't think they are mentioned on their website. Enjoying your blog and glad I found it after my google search for TE guidelines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have been of service, Abby! I thought they might be useful to other writers. Have you seen the other guidelines for Best of British mag too on my previous post?

    I did try to put them in my side bar but my technological non-knowledge prevented me from doing so! I will work out how to do it soon - unless anyone can put me out of my misery and tell me how to do it!

    If I find out any more guidelines for non-fiction mags taking freelance contributions I'll post them up here.

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete