Saturday, 25 July 2009

Hello, I'm back - well only for a second or two to ask if anyone has the same problem as I have. Can everyone else see who their followers are? I could up until about three days ago and now there is a blank space where my lovely followers were pictured! Where have you gone? Was it something I said?

I see that I have two more followers but I can't see who you are! Welcome to my blog whoever you are. I'm sure normal transmission will resume shortly. Does anyone know how to fix it. I've been on blogger help and that was about as useful as a chocolate teapot with talk of something called 'chrome' whatever that is?

I'll be posting my findings on my weeks break from blogging and it's effect on my writing later tonight and I hope my followers pictures will come back to me! It's pretty lonely on here without you all.

Julie xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie
    Yes I am having the same problem, sometimes they come back and then they go again, it's very odd. We are still here though and following with interest!

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Di! Thank God someone's reading my blog! I thought I was blogging to myself for a while! It's strange isn't it. But I take it from the blogger forum that it's not just us! Julie xx

    ReplyDelete